Interior Car Detailing Birmingham
As always, please include any specific requests and information in your call with us or the form you can submit to the right. Birmingham Auto Detail services are by appointment only to ensure maximum convenience for our customers. Please call in advance to secure an appointment at the most convenient time for you.
- Thorough cleaning of every surface & crevice using a combination of specialty cleaners and brushes (broad and fine), soft clothes, and compressed air. This includes…
- All instruments and panels, gauges, dials, knobs, switches
- Cup holders, seat belts, vents, door handles, console
- Glove box, all interior compartments, and steering column
- Windows, mirrors, sunroof, and navigation/video screens
- Followed by one of the following (depending on availability)
- Shampooing of all carpet and upholstery
- Hot water extraction on all carpet, upholstery, mats
- We then use a PH balanced solution to treat any leather.
- Lastly, we apply premium interior dressing to all surfaces to protect it and to give it a richer, deeper tone.
FREE INSTANT QUOTE
Plus First Service Coupon!
Each Step Explained
1. Cleaning of All Surfaces, Crevices, Compartments, and so on
This step is time consuming but fairly simple. It involves meticulous dusting and wiping off, cleaning out, and everything else you can imagine for the interior of your vehicle
2. Carpet & Upholstery Option #1 - Shampooing
3. Carpet & Upholstery Option #2 - Hot Water Extraction
Some people prefer not to use hot water extraction, saying it can hurt your carpet, but the truth of the matter is that it’s an extremely effective method of cleaning your car’s carpeting very thoroughly. If you’re someone who suffers from allergens and who doesn’t like mold (both my hands are up), then you should take advantage of this interior car washing service.
Hot water extraction is graded by the IICRC, the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification, and they only certify cleaning methods that meet the extremely high standards. It’s seriously great. It limits allergens, limits mold, kills bacteria, tells fungus to take a hike, and gives dust mites the eviction notice. It’s also eco-friendly.
We omit the shampooing or hot water extraction portion of the cleaning for any customers who are shorter on time, and in that case, we do a thorough vacuuming of everything in place of the water based cleaning.