Exterior Detailing in Birmingham
Our exterior car detailing services include an extensive exterior clean and wash with the following steps, depending on what package you choose and what you request. Please include any specific requests in your call with us or the form you can submit to the right. Birmingham car detailing services are by appointment only to ensure maximum convenience for our customers. Please call in advance to secure an appointment at the most convenient time for you.
- Thorough hand washing of the whole vehicle
- Intensive cleaning of tires, wheels, and wheel wells
- Removal of brake and rail dust, tar, and bugs with clay treatment
- Extensive cleaning of all door jams and inside fuel door
- Cleaning of all windows–interior & exterior–and mirrors
- Treating of all tires with premium exterior dressing
- Application of high quality durable carnauba wax
- Cleaning & polishing of all chrome bumpers, wheels, and exhaust tips
FREE INSTANT QUOTE
Plus First Service Coupon!
Best Automotive Detailing
1. Hand Washing
Hand washing is greatly preferred over automatic car washing for several reasons. First, most automatic car washing locations use cheap equipment to stock their machines, and over weeks of washing several cars per day, that equipment gets worn. Brushes accumulate dirt and mud particles from previous washes and scrubbers get rough and scratchy. This means that instead of cleanly removing the dirt and particles from your car’s surface, many of these tools are in effect grinding them into your car like sandpaper.
Coupled with the typically cheap cleaning products many of them use, minor damage can occur and accrue over time, causing long-term harm of your vehicle’s appearance. This is why we recommend a gentle, but thorough, hand washing that ensures the grit and dirt is washed off your vehicle, not pushed into it
2. Intensive Cleaning of Tires, Wheels, and Wheel Wells
Here’s the rule of thumb for keeping these things looking great. The longer you go without cleaning them the harder it’ll be to bring them back to life. It can be done, it just takes more elbow grease and time. The good news is once you get them back in shape, keeping them that way will be easily fit into your detailing routine. Although they’ll get dirtier faster than the rest of the car. Because, well, they’re on the ground…
Joking aside, keeping your tires, wheels, and wheel wells clean is important because if left alone, they will become permanently scarred by the build-up of corrosive substances like brake dust, rail dust, tar, and so on. This is a shame because it’s very avoidable. Treating tires, wheels, and wheel wells involves thorough cleaning, treating, and dressing.
3. Removal of Brake & Rail Dust, Bugs, and Tar
4. Extensive Cleaning of all Door Jams and Inside Fuel Cap Door
5. Cleaning of all windows and Mirrors
6. Treating of All Tires with Premium Exterior Dressing
7. Application of High Quality Durable Carnauba Wax
8. Cleaning & Polishing of all Chrome, Wheels, & Exhaust tips
All chrome will be cleaned and polished, including chrome bumpers, wheels, and exhaust tips. All car badges will be carefully cleaned with small brushes and then polished to a shine before being protected with a sealant or coat of wax